Sunday, August 30, 2009

No Shame in Asking For Help



I chose this picture, because the trees remind me of people who have a strong character, standing tall against all odds. I found this quote while I was searching for the quote on healthy eating.

It is important to ask for help when you need it. Never think that you have to carry your burdens by yourself. The strongest people are the ones who are humble enough to realize that they cannot do it all on their own, and they need support and advice from others.

May we all learn to recognize that help is always just around the corner from us...

3 comments:

  1. So true, great picture to go with the quote.
    Thought I'd visit a few of my followers, who if and when they come visiting are very quiet and no one, including me knows they've been there. Love to have people leave comments, so I know they've visited.

    Have a wonderful day
    Sandy
    Traveling Suitcase

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this..I agree with you about the need to reach out..for no man is an island. Sometimes when one is in doubt, it is best to seek the help of one loyal and trusted friend. Very nice post, Ray!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And once again, I'm very slack at checking the comments on my blog pages. Sorry for the late reply guys! :-(

    @ Sandy: Sorry I haven't been commenting on your blogs. I have been visiting, just haven't been commenting. I'll make sure to do that next time...

    @ Bai: I agree, but I know there are many people out there who feel the need to tackle every single problem by themselves. It is good to be independent, but it is also good to accept help when it comes your way, especially when you know in your heart that you need it. That's why I gave the title of this post "No Shame in Asking for Help", because there really is no shame in doing this....

    ReplyDelete